Handyman in Northern Virginia
TSquare also offers any type of handyman service that you may need. There is no project that is too big or too small, so if you think you need professional help, don’t hesitate to reach out to us. We’re here as a resource for you to keep your home or place of work not only updated, but functioning properly. Our team at TSquare can help you with virtually any task that you need completed. Some of the handyman jobs that we commonly take on are:
- Kitchen Updates– Upgrade your counter tops, cabinetry, flooring, and appliances. We can tackle any kitchen remodel, no matter how big or small.
- Bathroom Updates– Keep the existing layout of your bathroom, and simply update the features for a quicker, easier, and less expensive bathroom remodel.
- Flooring Repair and Installation-We can refinish or install hardwood, marble, tile, travertine, or porcelain.
- Basement Finishing and Remodeling-Game room, sauna, man cave, laundry room, and more! Let us help create your dream basement, or simply upgrade your current basement.
- Painting– It is important to keep both the interior and the exterior of your home properly painted. We understand that you may not necessarily have the time to paint your entire house, but we’re ready and willing to do it for you.
- Siding Repair– Keeping the siding of your home updated is often overlooked. Improperly cared for siding and other exterior materials can put your house at risk. Ask us about our siding repair services.
- Fixture Updates- We can replace any fixtures in your home with modern look. This includes light fixtures, ceiling fans, kitchen fixtures, and many more.
- Deck Installation and Repair-If you’re looking for a new place to spend some time outdoors this summer, you can always consider having a deck installed! If you already have a deck, we can replace your rotting deck boards with pressure treated wood or composite materials, rectify any stability issues, as well as properly seal it for you.
- Door, Window, and Trim Replacement-We replace soffits, fascia boards, window, door, and garage trim; and any other rotted wood in your home.
We’ll help you with any job you need done, and guarantee your satisfaction. Give us a call today for a free consultation about pricing, what types of jobs you need performed, and any other questions that you may have for us. We’re here for you!